I am a graduate of Academy of Social Sciences in Warsaw with Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy. I constantly take courses to improve my skills so I could most effectively help my patients by combining various concepts – without forgetting the effects that stress and emotions have on human body. In my work, I follow a holistic approach and look for the causes of the problems globally. I look at the whole body, not just the places where pain occurs. This approach allows me to shorten the time of therapy and get rid of the causes of ailments. One of my major professional interests is female physiotherapy, urogynecological specialization.
– Pinotherapy by Dr. Radosław Składowski
– Holistic Manual Therapy by Dr. Andrzej Rakowski
– Concepts of working with a scar, led by Mr. Marcin Zarzembłowski, MA
– Spine Dysbalance Therapy, led by Kamil Marachowski, BA
– Deep Tissue Massage in a Clinical Approach led by Mr. Patryk Sobotka, MA, and dr. Maciej Duczyński
– Tool Therapy of Soft Tissues (IASTM) led by Mr. Marcin Zarzembłowski, MA
– Differential diagnosis course for physiotherapists led by Tim Daelemans D.O. Msc Ost