I am a graduate of the Medical University of Lublin with the title of Master of Physiotherapy. I have 11 years of experience working with a patient. My work is also my passion. I treat various diseases of the musculoskeletal system, spine, peripheral joints and internal organs, which are an integral part of our body. A comprehensive approach and knowledge, gained from the best at specialized trainings, and courses in the field of rehabilitation and manual medicine, allows me to enjoy very satisfactory work results.
I have a wide range of methods that I use to treat pain and all kinds of disorders related to our body. These include, among others:
– FM (Luigi Stecco’s Fascial Manipulations);
– dr Składowski’s Manual Medicine;
– Pinopressure;Acupuncture;Dry needling;
– Biodynamic Skull-Sacral Therapy;
– Structural Integration (Rolfing);
– Visceral therapy related to internal organs;
– Therapeutic Functional Training;
– Neuromuscular Re-education;
– Maitland’s concept;
– FDM (Fascial Distortion Model).
“Health does not disappear but permeates.” It is never too late to start therapy to improve the comfort of life and achieve well-being in our body. Well-being concerns both physicality and the psyche. It consists not only of the absence of pain, but the overall harmony of body, soul and mind.